SOCIAL + ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY IS IN OUR DNA.
• Our Sweaters are handmade at a family-run atelier in Nepal.
• The yarn comes from Mongolian spinners who are committed to sustainable
sourcing and continually innovate their processes.
• All our pieces are hand-finished and hand-dyed. Rainwater is used in the
dying process along with non-toxic dyes.
• Our clothes are knitted and hand-finished with care; from the animals that
produce the fibers to the workers that make the final garments.
• We love our planet and produce slow fashion of utmost quality that will last
you for a long time.
• Making small batches means we create almost zero waste.
• We choose sustainable materials for our shipping as much as possible.
Additional information about the cashmere grades and sustainability certificates
are available on request.
• Artisanal Luxury Sports wardrobe staples handmade in Nepal.
• The softest unisex Cashmere designed by Alex Lambrechts.
• Limited Edition colours, premium yarns.
• Composition: 70% Wool, 30% Cashmere- Machine washable -
• Hand-finished + hand-dyed in small batches for unique one-off colours.
• Washing machine cycle: wool wash 30 degrees, lowest spin setting in a net. Dry flat
• Unisex Sizing: S, M/L + XL
• Colours: Available in: Navy Blue, Mimosa Yellow, Racing Red, Larkspur
Teal, British Racing Green, Noir + of course Ivory *